Mission & Promise
Our mission at Tap Tap Art Studios is to encourage a love for the arts and a confidence to create.
- We develop the skills to help the student take ideas from conception to impactful and well- intentioned artwork
- We foster the natural desire to create by cultivating the creative process
- We advance critical thinking by teaching the student to evaluate problems and think of innovative solutions
- We exude warmth and enthusiasm that serves as a conducive environment for the students to feel welcomed and comfortable to express themselves
Through passionate and skilled teaching we ensure that all students in our programs will become knowledgeable and skillful in the arts as well as problem solvers and critical thinkers with innovative ideas. We value the natural desire to create and we do not stifle the enjoyment that occurs during the creative process.
In an environment that is safe and nurturing, we promise our students that they will be encouraged and taught to:
- Think creatively and critically
- Develop visual arts knowledge and problem-solving skills
- Express, communicate, explore, and imagine through art
- Develop a Cultural and historical understanding of art history
We recognize that these educational goals mean nothing if our students are not having fun and are thoroughly engaged in learning. Contact us today and let us help you or your child find their creative spirit.
Tap Tap Art Studios was born out of a desire to promote the visual arts in the communities of central Texas. Evolving from a traveling school bus to an established educational studio, it has grown into a business making art accessible to individuals of all ages. We seek to advance art skills and embrace the creative spirit through classes at our studio, private parties, field trips, elementary and middle school programs, and on the Tap Tap Bus.